Asare Bediako and Co is a law firm in Ghana which places premium on best customer experience to drive client satisfaction. The firm was incorporated to offer and deliver wide range legal services in response to the ever changing and positive economic developments in Ghana, Africa and worldwide. We provide highly professional quality work which are fashioned and tailored to give our clients the quality and satisfaction they require.
The firm’s lawyers are progressively young and dynamic and have extensive international and local experience. Our mission is to create a world class law firm in Ghana which places premium on best customer service, a great place to work and a Law firm of choice for legal services. The firm has partnerships in La Cote D’ivoire, Senegal, Cameroon, Togo, Angola, Cape Verde, Sierra-Leone, Swaziland, South Africa and Nigeria. The firm is developing business relationship with leading firms in France, U.K and the U.S.A.
To create a world class law firm in Ghana which places premium on best customer service, a great place to work and a Law firm of choice for legal services.
To become the biggest world class Law firm in Ghana providing global legal solutions.
- Demonstrates fairness, honesty and truthfulness, in daily activities and behaviours
- Have strong moral principles and stands by decisions that are in the firm’s/client’s interest
- Demonstrates high Ethical standards at all times
- Customer satisfaction is critical to business success so works to exceed customer expectation
- Identifies clients’ needs and matches them to appropriate solutions
- Keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve the firm’s goals
- Consider all those to whom services are provided to be “clients” and seeks to see things from clients’
point of view
- Being transparent, shares ideas and information as well as builds trust within the team
- Provide top class service swiftly to clients in efficient and accurate manner
- Providing timely feedback on progress of cases and next steps
- Preparations of all Clients relevant documents as well as resolving clients issues within the shortest
- Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter
- Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results
- Reliable, works independently, organized and respectful to clients, team members